"Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same."- Unknown

________________________________________


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Share your memories!!

Remember those great (or not-so-great) days on The Hill!?? Whether you have stories about friendships made or stories about your amazing "chapel" experiences, we want to hear from you! Our days as fightin' tigers were some of the best days of our lives, and we never want to forget how those days shaped us. Whether you got your "ring by spring" or not, we know you will still have some wonderful stories to share. The stories can be best shared in the forum listed on the right of the page. Take time to answer the poll questions (which will change frequently), and feel free to email me any pictures you might have from our days at ETBU. I'll create some slideshows and post them here on the blog.

7 comments:

Harold said...

I remeber all the late nights playing a game called SARDINE'S? Was that the name of it? Reverse Hide and Go Seek? Can't remember....we had such a blast though. I can't wait to see more ETBU memories....I MISS YOU ALL

Harold said...

LOL...you would pixk Walmart as your favorite hang out place. LOL

Kelly said...

I remember a time when GWEN was playing a hide and seek game and she was the last to be found. She cam out and was crying, tears and sniffles everywhere. She was hiding under the bed with a cat-she was allergic to it. LOL

Anonymous said...

I remember having all of us (Brett and Bick too) crowding in Jen and Heather's room to watch the Dove awards. We were such christian nerds. lol

Unknown said...

I also remember the time that we all went to Jennifers lakehouse and the fun times that we had that weekend.... Yes you can light a fart. Jamina cooked some good food that weekend also.

Jennifer said...

If you are about to post in this section, stop :) Post your memories in the "memories forum" on the top right hand side of the front page.

Jennifer said...

If you are about to post in this section, stop :) Post your memories in the "memories forum" on the top right hand side of the front page.